The HDA 300 is a pair of closed, dynamic headphones designed for use with audiometers.
- Suitable for high frequency audiometry
- High passive ambient noise attenuation – patients only hear what they are supposed to hear
- Excellent repeatability of readings
- Excellent comfort fit even for long testing periods thanks to soft, replaceable ear pads and two padded headbands
- Single-sided cable for tangle-free sessions
- Equipped with two mono plugs for immediate use
- Foldable ear cups for portable use and easy storage
- Design approved by the PTB (German organisation for type approvals, a national standards organisation similar to the British Standards Institute or the American National Bureau of Standards).