The digital Audio Distribution Network (ADN) ensures that the audio signal is distributed by this Sennheiser solution without interference or delay. Since it is the heart of the system, it can be easily connected to your existing media control unit. This allows you to conveniently control all functions such as sound, image and light from a single location. The ADN recording function also allows you to record entire conferences. The optional ADN Power Supply is available for increased system stability and for system expansion. It supports an additional 40 to 70 discussion units and allows for redundant (and therefore fail-safe) ring cabling.
The infrared transmission system of this Sennheiser audio solution allows you to feed in the voices of interpreters. The signal is transferred directly to the stethoset headphones. The advantage over wireless transmission is that this method allows you to operate any number of additional systems in nearby rooms in simultaneously. Of course this technology can also be used by the hearing impaired. They have the option of receiving the signal directly, with their hearing aid, or via a bodypack receiver and hearing loop.
Thanks to the Sennheiser Conference Manager, this conference solution will always give you a clear overview of the participants and their names. If needed, you can also directly control your microphones with this software.
This Sennheiser solution can be easily integrated into your existing PA system.
The solution’s features at a glance
Conference control, power supply for up to 40 discussion units
– Infrared radiator – SZI 1029, Item number: various
– Wideband control transmitter – SI 1015-5, Item number: 004252
– HDI 830 2-channel infrared headphone, Item number: 503918
– RI 830 Set, Item number: 503917
– L 300 10-10 docking station, Item number: 502710
– EZT 3011 induction loop, Item number: 502566
– EZT 3012 induction loop, Item number: 504061
– EZI 120 induction coupler, Item number: 003448